PDA

View Full Version : How to add mods to your web page

cof125
09-08-2008, 12:20 AM
I have a great mod that nicely combining max party mod with challenge mod with some nice balancing done to make it just right feels more professional also now your power is more equal to NPC recruits power so that there not getting all the kills. I believe people will really enjoy this mod i will be doing more balancing to this mod so that all skills are nice and smooth transition in power.
also legend monsters are more powerful so it feels more epic when fighting them, just to increase the adreniline rush more cant spell it right now sorry. But i will work on the balancing over time next mod is to add more towns and areas oh and also I increased max level to 999 and same with stat caps which were way to low for even max level 100 also when you level you get more skill points so you can easily be powerful enough to make a contribution to your party this is so you are the back bone of the party not the other npc members. enjoy the new and revised depths of peril

Shadow
09-08-2008, 09:23 AM
Just send it to me by email and if it is cool I'll add it to the mod page. You can get my email address from our contact page (http://www.soldak.com/Company/Contact.html).

LordLabyrinth
09-09-2008, 10:39 AM
I have a great mod that nicely combining max party mod with challenge mod with some nice balancing done to make it just right feels more professional also now your power is more equal to NPC recruits power so that there not getting all the kills. I believe people will really enjoy this mod i will be doing more balancing to this mod so that all skills are nice and smooth transition in power.
also legend monsters are more powerful so it feels more epic when fighting them, just to increase the adreniline rush more cant spell it right now sorry. But i will work on the balancing over time next mod is to add more towns and areas oh and also I increased max level to 999 and same with stat caps which were way to low for even max level 100 also when you level you get more skill points so you can easily be powerful enough to make a contribution to your party this is so you are the back bone of the party not the other npc members. enjoy the new and revised depths of peril

I thought some stuff like lvl/stat caps were hardcoded and adding more town was considered too difficult? If you can do this, that would be an amazing mod and give this game even more play time for me.