PDA

View Full Version : Making covenants completely apathetic and weak

GeorgiaBoy
09-18-2008, 08:47 PM
Four Questions:

1) What file(s) are altered and what text is altered (to alter the covenants)?

2) Also, I would like to increase the HP for the lifestone. How would one do this?

3) I think magic items drop too much. I would like to increase the cash drop and lower the magic drops. How?

4) As far as I know, there are Normal, Common, Uncommon, Rare, Very Rare, Unique, and Artifact item levels. Can I include Epic and Legendary? If so, how?

I will also hunt in the files...

Many Thanks,

GB

scragar
09-19-2008, 12:32 AM
add mods can be made from the contents of the assets directory, inside the 3 zip files you find there are the settings you can edit.

1) What file(s) are altered and what text is altered (to alter the covenants)? Don't alter anything, make a new folder called Datebase inside this put text files(extention gdb):
modFriendlyCovenants overrides BaseCovenant
{
PositiveRelationMultEasy 100
PositiveRelationMultAverage 100
PositiveRelationMultHard 100
PositiveRelationMultVeryHard 100

NegativeRelationMultEasy 0.1
NegativeRelationMultAverage 0.1

NegativeRelationMultHard 0.1

NegativeRelationMultVeryHard 0.1
}
where this information comes from assets003.zip inside a file Database/Covenants.gdb here's what I copied:

BaseCovenant

{

Type Covenant

PositiveRelationMultEasy 1.1

PositiveRelationMultAverage 1.0

PositiveRelationMultHard 0.9

PositiveRelationMultVeryHard 0.8

NegativeRelationMultEasy 0.9

NegativeRelationMultAverage 1.0

NegativeRelationMultHard 1.1

NegativeRelationMultVeryHard 1.2

TimePerAdventure 450.0

TimeBetweenAdventures 60.0

TimeBetweenRandomRelationChanges 30.0

}
Once your folder contains this text file it's safe to zip this file up, and keep the zip in the Assets directory.

scragar
09-19-2008, 12:44 AM
2) Also, I would like to increase the HP for the lifestone. How would one do this?
I don't know if you can, the lifestones health is made by the sum of the covenants members health.

3) I think magic items drop too much. I would like to increase the cash drop and lower the magic drops. How?
Now this one I can help you with:
modWorseDrops overrides SpawnSystem

{
ItemNormalChance 100

ItemCommonChance 10

ItemUncommonChance 15

ItemRareChance 15

ItemVeryRareChance 15

ItemSetChance 15

ItemUniqueChance 20

ItemArtifactChance 15
}Save this file in the same way as I showed you in the post above.

4) As far as I know, there are Normal, Common, Uncommon, Rare, Very Rare, Unique, and Artifact item levels. Can I include Epic and Legendary? If so, how?
I don't think so(but you can always try, it's easy to remove a mod if it's broken).