PDA

View Full Version : Kivi - Hulk and Scree

Shadow
10-01-2008, 11:11 AM
We have posted 2 monster profiles for Kivi's Underworld. One is the overwhelming (especially since Lumen are small) Hulk (also in DoP) and the other is the cowardly, but dangerous Scree. See both monsters profiles on the Kivi's Underworld monsters page (http://www.soldak.com/Kivis-Underworld/Monsters.html).

DaveyJJ
10-01-2008, 11:58 AM
Nasty looking things, aren't they?

Can not wait for this game.

GaiaThanatos
10-01-2008, 12:40 PM
*Puffs up*

Those scawy monstews don't scawe me!

But that pointy ended stick is another story >.>

Shadow
10-01-2008, 02:12 PM
I actually died to a scree today while play testing. One on one scree aren't very dangerous. They tend to show up in packs and they are very fast though. In my case, I was hurt pretty bad and ran away. One of the scree chased after, caught up with me, and stabbed me in the back.

DaveyJJ
10-02-2008, 06:18 PM
I actually died to a scree today while play testing. One on one scree aren't very dangerous. They tend to show up in packs and they are very fast though. In my case, I was hurt pretty bad and ran away. One of the scree chased after, caught up with me, and stabbed me in the back.

A true hero would've died facing his enemies getting poked in the eye. Coward. :D

Delve
10-02-2008, 08:32 PM
One of the scree chased after, caught up with me, and stabbed me in the back.

I've suddenly realized why running competitions make up such a large category of track and field games. :)

(name here)
11-09-2008, 12:17 PM
I've just gotten the demo, and those things are deadly. their attack rate seems to be three times as fast as unmodified Kivi.