PDA

View Full Version : Can u help me fix Rogue for imba skill ?

DemonXIII
10-24-2008, 01:12 AM
I play rogue but I was found that NPC Rogue do very much damage then me. So if NPC rogue do damage better then me why should I play rogue if NPC better then me.

I try to seach why NPC Rogue are more damage then I found it becouse Rogue use skill stealth I follow it but damage I done it very less then it.

I do 20 - 40 dmg in stealth mode but NPC make it to 50 - 60 dmg at the same level.

So Can I fix this damage that NPC Rogue can do by skill stealth ?

P.S. Critical Hit ? How it work ? I up skill Deadly Aim Lv 18 = 18% and Dagger Mastery Lv 10 for 30% and from status int about 4% Critical So Why I do not often Critical ?

P.S. 2 Do Game have the Ending ?

Thank You For Every Answer and sorry for my English

scragar
10-24-2008, 01:18 AM
The NPCs have higher stats, but weaker skills, try training a better assortment of skills to fight them better.

I don't know what the problem with your critical hit ratio is, you will have to wait for shadow to answer that(unless someone else knows?)

And the game has a sort of ending, there are several story quests that tell the story leading up to a boss fight for the grand prize, but the game continues after victory(it does unlock the next difficulty though, not sure what happens on top difficulty, never completed the quest that high).

DemonXIII
10-24-2008, 04:25 AM
OK Now I see. I try to find what difference between Player and NPC. At last I found it.

all NPC have Damage add Per Level So If I have lv 10 my damage isn't 10 follow my level but NPC will add it per level like NPC Lv10 will have damage 10.

- -'' So I think I will Mod it later

When something up I will

(name here)
11-09-2008, 02:09 PM
I think the monsters may modify your critical hit ratio with their stats.