PDA

View Full Version : Increase Beastmaster Chance

12gunner
09-30-2012, 04:53 AM
Is there any way to increase the chance of finding a beastmaster in a dungeon or having one visit the town? or even if its possible, have one as one of the starting npcs?

Shadow
10-01-2012, 01:26 PM
From a modding perspective yes. Go into NpcTypes2.gdb (in the expansion) find the entry NpcWanderingVendorScar and change SpawnChance to something higher.

Caal
10-01-2012, 07:12 PM
Is there any way to increase the chance of finding a beastmaster in a dungeon or having one visit the town? or even if its possible, have one as one of the starting npcs?

I have modded this. I have it set to 5.0 and it works pretty well.

12gunner
10-04-2012, 05:57 PM
Alright thanks for the replies! Another question, is there anyway to change how quickly any visiting traders spawn? I just recently lost all my starting vendors in a raid.

Shadow
10-04-2012, 06:29 PM
Alright thanks for the replies! Another question, is there anyway to change how quickly any visiting traders spawn? I just recently lost all my starting vendors in a raid.

I believe you want to go into quests.gdb, find the QuestWanderingVendorTown entry, and increase RandomEventChance.

groo
01-24-2013, 01:52 AM
what steps would it take to have one spawn as one of the normal vendors in a town? or would that be impossible?
thanks in advance.

Shadow
01-24-2013, 09:56 AM
what steps would it take to have one spawn as one of the normal vendors in a town? or would that be impossible?
thanks in advance.

You would at least need to change its NpcType parameter in the correct Archetype from VendorWandering to something like VendorBasic.