PDA

View Full Version : 6 Weeks Til Christmas

Delilah Rehm
11-12-2008, 11:51 AM
Hard as it is for me to believe, itís 6 weeks and a day until Christmas. Where has the year gone? Seems like it was summer just yesterday!

I have no idea what weíre going to do for Christmas this year, which is strange. Usually I have a plan! I have some ideas, but Iím not sure whatís going to be doable. Iíd like to finally get some kind of cable tv. Yes, netflicks has been sustaining us, but I terribly miss the SciFi channel, Discovery, Animal Planet, and all of that stuff. Heck, even Cartoon Network! I think the kids will be happy with cable tv and a few small presents.

Christmas and I have a love hate relationship. Some days Iím super excited and others, I want to stick my head in the sand and ignore the world. I really canít complain though. We donít have to run around as much as other people. My Dad usually works ER (emergency room) most holidays, so we go to my Momís. Stevenís uber small family goes there too, which is awesome!

Anyone have any interesting plans this year? Can anyone top my running around on the day of? (So what itís only one place! It feels like 5 with all of the driving. My Mom lives 50 minutes away.)

Last yearís Christmas sucked for me. I had a dying tooth root, lots of pain and felt sick from the anti-biotic. This year has to be better than that. (Knock on wood!)