PDA

View Full Version : Kivis Underworld

cronodevir
11-15-2008, 04:01 PM
Ive not visted the forums in awhile. I still play DoP, and last time i was here Kivi wasn't..so i imagine its quiet new...should i wait till its like version 9 or so like with DoP...or is there any reason to get it now. [other than the devs getting paid of course :D]

Shadow
11-16-2008, 10:45 AM
You should buy it right now of course. :) Actually it really depends on why you would want to wait.

cronodevir
11-16-2008, 02:34 PM
Usually, the longer you wait [for indie projects anyways]..the less bugs and more balance there is. I am looking at it from a technically view point, is there alot of bug and such, etc etc. And should I wait.

Sure eventually i'll get it.

aspalmat
11-16-2008, 02:38 PM
My 2 cents. I just purchased the game last night after playing the 6 missions from the demo. From a technical standpoint, I have not ran into a bug yet. Will this continue through the whole game? I guess I can't say. But I can say I'm having alot of fun playing this game. I see no reason why you should wait.

Jorn Ironborn
11-17-2008, 09:29 AM
Bought the game a few days ago, and I've been playing it quite a bit since. It's surprisingly addictive! I've encountered no bugs (Mac version), and the gameplay is deeply satisfying. Almost inexplicably so.

It seems that a "casual" hack and slash is just what I was looking for. Kudos to the designers.