PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Enemy

torikamal
11-27-2008, 08:53 AM
What's your favorite enemy and why?

My favorite is definitely the Scavengers. For my money, they are the most interesting enemy in this game. It's incredibly cool that they eat dead corpses and become bigger and more powerful. What's also so neat about this is that you truly have to adapt yourself strategy depending on the amount of enemies nearby. What do you focus on first? They are an awesome wild card and if there is an expansion to the game at a later date, ,I would recommend more enemies that break the mold like this one.

icekrystal10
12-27-2008, 02:05 PM
I agree. Unique enemies are very interesting because you never know what to expect and have to adjust your tactics.

Having completed the game, I would say I enjoy skeletons the most. Plentiful, easy to kill, easy to get killing sprees in certain levles to boost your score.

The lich annoys me the most because of their ability to raise corpses but presents a nice challenge. Do I focus on the lich and risk other enemies surrounding me? Or do I take down everything but the lich and risk getting surrounded by raised corpses? Really depends on the situation.