PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Game

dnuggs40
09-17-2007, 03:05 PM
I just started playing the demo (after someone from another forum brought it to my attention) and really like it so far. I am probably going to buy it when I get home from work today, but I have a couple of questions to ask first.

1) What are the future plans for this game? Just some bug fixes (if there is any, as I didn't experience any during my short play time) or possibly adding new features and suggestions from the community? I also have Mount and Blade, and I really like how they add new things suggested by the community from time to time.

2) Is there any plans for multiplay either through an expansion or patch? I really think this game is just dying for multiplayer. It's kinda neat using diplomacy with the ai, but with a bunch of other people would really add alot to this game.

Thanks and great job on this cool little game!

Shadow
09-17-2007, 04:24 PM
Welcome to the forums dnuggs40. May I ask what forum you heard about us from?

1) What are the future plans for this game? Just some bug fixes (if there is any, as I didn't experience any during my short play time) or possibly adding new features and suggestions from the community? I also have Mount and Blade, and I really like how they add new things suggested by the community from time to time.

We will definitely fix bugs in the game. We also do listen to feedback from everyone, but at this point I'm not sure how many new things we will add in patches as opposed to expansions. So far we have already added a minor feature and fixed a hand full of bugs suggested by the community though.

2) Is there any plans for multiplay either through an expansion or patch? I really think this game is just dying for multiplayer. It's kinda neat using diplomacy with the ai, but with a bunch of other people would really add alot to this game.

Right now I'm hoping we can add multiplayer in the first expansion.

dnuggs40
09-17-2007, 04:34 PM
Welcome to the forums dnuggs40. May I ask what forum you heard about us from?

Thanks, and I heard about it on gamespot.com's pc game forum. The member there was ttomm46 (I have seen that name on this forum as well, so I imagine it is the same person).

Anyways, great job on the game. I am glad there are still developers willing to do innovative things and take chances. I really hope Depths of Peril does well enough for you to continue making games.