PDA

View Full Version : assets001 modification

gosthrider
11-30-2008, 05:07 PM
Hi there!

I'm working on a French translate of the "loc" folder, but I'm stuck with a big problem.
I did unzip the "assets001.zip", work with the loc files, zip back my Assets001 folder and then try to launch the game... Without success :(
The game crash at start "Couldn't find Database /database.dbl"

Actually the file is in the right place, so I guess the program don't recognize my new assets001.zip as a valid one. Maybe some compression issues ???

Please help would be appreciate, as I'm not able to correct the translation in the items.trn file for example. (need to see in game how it goes)

Shadow
12-01-2008, 09:55 AM
It could be that it can't read the zip, but more than likely you zipped everything from the wrong place. You don't want the asset001 folder in the zip. You want to go into that directory, highlight all of the subdirectories (like Database and Loc), and zip them.

If you want to release this at a later time, you don't want anything in your zip except Loc though.

DetlevH
12-01-2008, 12:29 PM
Just post your zip file here and i'll tell you what's wrong in there.

gosthrider
12-01-2008, 05:00 PM
You don't want the asset001 folder in the zip. You want to go into that directory, highlight all of the subdirectories (like Database and Loc), and zip them.

Thanks a lot ! It works much better this way :D