PDA

View Full Version : Sneak Peek #6: Bera the Barbarian Priest

Delilah Rehm
12-10-2008, 11:23 PM
Fantastical Creature Reality Show Contestant Sneak Peek #6: Bera the Barbarian Priest

Wavy, red hair falls along the wide shoulders of Beraís bone-white, leather vest. Her serious twilight-blue eyes soften when she smiles. She is tall for her race, with long legs and muscular arms used to wielding a heavy mace.

Interviewer: Good day, Bera. Iíll begin with some viewer questions. Joe Campbell from Oklahoma wants to know, "How can you participate in a reality show? Shouldnít it be against your religion or something?"

Bera: Aleria can be a bloody world where death can fall from the sky at any moment. We donít endlessly quibble about irrelevant nuances of dogma. So, no, I donít believe either of my gods, Din or Thaden would be offended by a game.

Interviewer: Dean Adams from Florida asks, "Since youíre a priest, does that mean you have to be honest and good to the other players on the show?"

Bera: My people are known for their competitions for city power. Winning is in our blood and it is important to our War and Thunder Gods as well.

Interviewer: What will you do with the money if you win the grand prize?

Bera: I havenít thought much of it, to be honest. Itís the title Iím after.

Interviewer: Okay then, what will having the title as the first Fantastical Creature Reality Show winner do for you?

Bera: You donít have many trophies or ribbons in your home, do you? Never mind. Itís a badge of honor, something to be admired and respected.

Interviewer: Why should viewers pick you over the other contestants?

Bera: You like to ask this question, Iíve noticed. My worship gives my gods strength and in return they bless me with power. Vote me onto the island and you will have a chance to see their gift to me in action.