PDA

View Full Version : Sneak Peek #8: Christina the Vampire

Delilah Rehm
12-12-2008, 11:50 AM
Fantastical Creature Reality Show Contestant Sneak Peek #8: Christina the Vampire

Despite Christinaís pale skin, the rest of her image is angelic. Straight blond hair and round eyes compliment her shimmery white thigh length dress with undertones of pink. In truth, she is a huntress of the night- a deadly vampire.

Interviewer: Thank you for meeting us this evening. First I have a question from a viewer. April Johnson from Texas asks, "What offends you? What would you find offensive in other players?"

Christina: Iím not really offended by much. Off the top of my head I can think of just a few things- chatty people, smelly breath, people who are too skinny, obnoxious laughs, people who blink all the time, and suntans.

Interviewer: Well, you certainly donít have a suntan, but other than your pale skin, you look more like an angel than a vampire. Do you get that reaction from people much?

Christina: I guess. I donít have as much of a problem with prey as other vampires Iíve known. I donít mind being taken for an angel. What I donít like is guys always hitting on me. Sometimes I wish I could look older than the age when I was turned.

Interviewer: "Emily Alice from Texas would like to know, "Will you be willing to swim with sharks? Because if not, you shouldnít be voted onto the island."

Christina: Iíll be right at home with sharks. I find predators soothing. Vampires are the top of the food chain, so I wouldnít mind watching the other contestants get torn to shreds.

Interviewer: There are many types of vampires these days. What kind are you? Will sunlight or wooden stakes kill you? Can you see your reflection?

Christina: If I couldnít be in sunlight, I wouldnít have applied for the show. It gives me a rash, though. Iíll keep to the shade most of the time. As for the rest of it, none of your business.

Interviewer: I guess youíll bring a bit of mystery to the show, if you make it that is. And why should you make it to the island?

Christina: What better fantastical creature to have on the show than a vampire? Deadly fun Iíd say. The viewers know that. I will be very surprised if I donít make the cut.