PDA

View Full Version : Sneak Peek #16: Zekna the Naga

Delilah Rehm
12-31-2008, 02:28 AM
Fantastical Creature Reality Show Contestant Sneak Peek #16: Zekna the Naga

Zekna is a tall, legless snake-woman from Aleria in the Depths of Peril world. While holding her body upright, she slides forward on a massive tail. She wears almost nothing over sleek black scales.

Interviewer: Good day, Zekna. What do you like most about Survive an Island?

Zekna: Surviving is easy. My people have survived in a harsh desert beside an acid lake for centuries. I relish the opportunity to watch the other contestants struggle.

Interviewer: Is there any type of competition you’re worried about? Like swimming or heights?

Zekna: I’m a good swimmer and there are high cliffs in my desert. As long as my scales touch water or earth, I have no trouble traversing difficult places.

Interviewer: You have two arms, but will not having legs be a problem?

Zekna: I think it will be an advantage. Better stability. I don’t know how two-leggers don’t fall down constantly. It amazes me.

Interviewer: Do you have a strategy to win the game?

Zekna: I’ve thought of many strategies. Which I employ will depend on the circumstances. It’s hard to stick with a firm plan when one doesn’t even know what creatures the contestants will be.

Interviewer: That’s true. Why do viewers want you on the show?

Zekna: I’ll bring variety, intrigue, behind-the-scenes manipulation to the game. The show won’t be the same without someone like me along for the ride.