PDA

View Full Version : Sneak Peek #19: Misty the Mermaid

Delilah Rehm
12-31-2008, 11:38 PM
Fantastical Creature Reality Show Contestant Sneak Peek #19: Misty the Mermaid

Misty has matching salmon colored hair and scales. She has large sea green eyes and a generous mouth. Long hair curves over her shoulders and breasts. Her thin wrists both are adorned with shell bracelets.

Interviewer: Welcome, Misty. I have to say you arenít exactly how I picture mermaids. How did you get pink hair and scales?

Misty: Same as how you got your hair and skin color. Unless thatís a dye job. This is my natural color. Most merfolk donít have bright red hair, you know. Red doesnít show up in deep ocean.

Interviewer: I notice that youíre sans clothing today. Is that how you plan to go to the island? Are you planning to charm the other contestants with your beauty?

Misty: This is the state I prefer, but Iím planning on purchasing a swim top before the show. I donít like the idea of millions of viewers staring at me just because of my boobs. As far as the other players go, Iíll use my voice more than my looks. Some say Iím quite the songfish.

Interviewer: Naturally, you are a creature of the water. How will you cope with being on land?

Misty: I can pull myself with my arms, though not far. Iíve never built up much strength because Iím rarely near land. Hopefully, I can spend most of my time in the ocean. My tail is very strong though.

Interviewer: Not having legs is an obvious weakness. Do you have a strength that will help you survive on the island?

Misty: Fishing. Iím an excellent fisher. Also, I can communicate with dolphins and whales, so depending on where the island is, I might get help from the local underwater inhabitants. Thatís the funny part of the show. Itís an uninhabited island, but no one ever mentions the surrounding waters.

Interviewer: Iíve never thought of that before. Misty, why should viewers choose you for the show?

Misty: Besides being unbelievably fantastical? I really would like this opportunity to play this game. I think I have what it takes to make it all the way.