PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone (Introduction post and questions)

Zanatar
01-01-2009, 11:38 AM
Hello everyone, I am new to the forums (my first post).

I wanted to just first thank the guys here at Soldak Entertainment. I am really enjoying both "Depths of Peril" and "Kivi's Underworld". I just purchased both games yesterday. They are both amazing RPG's. I am very much looking forward to your future projects. :)

Please keep up the amazing work!!!

If you guys don't mind I have a few questions (more curiosity then anything).

1) What was the official release dates for both "Depths of Peril" and "Kivi's Underworld"?

2) Are both products consider 100% completed at this time? I guess what I mean is, are future patches for both these games only bug fixes at this point or is it possible for both "Depths of Peril" and "Kivi's Underworld." to still see patches that add new features or new content?

3) Any hints on what your next project will be and when that might be released?

Once again thank you much!!!
Zanatar.

Delilah Rehm
01-01-2009, 03:32 PM
1) What was the official release dates for both "Depths of Peril" and "Kivi's Underworld"?

2) Are both products consider 100% completed at this time? I guess what I mean is, are future patches for both these games only bug fixes at this point or is it possible for both "Depths of Peril" and "Kivi's Underworld." to still see patches that add new features or new content?

3) Any hints on what your next project will be and when that might be released?

1. Depths was Sept 5, 2007, Kivi was Nov 3 2008.
2. The patches are for bugs, sometimes user interface stuff- making the games work better in general.
3. Can you believe we are still debating this one. My best guess at the moment is adding a multiplayer expansion. Super-completely-random-guess for release date? June-July 2009. HOWEVER, no promises on any of this. There is nothing official in the works at this time.

Shadow
01-02-2009, 05:01 PM
Welcome to the forums Zanatar. Delilah already answered most of this but I'll fill in a little bit.

They are mostly complete. We have included a few new features here and there in our patches, but they have mostly been to make modding easier.