PDA

View Full Version : Influence Giving?

ttomm46
01-05-2009, 02:19 PM
I really just started getting into the game I'm getting beaten up by other covenants....And this is my 4rth game...... I try to buy them off with influence but that doesn't work for long.....they never hardly ally with me..And if they do i get my butt kicked anyway..I'm always lacking in the power rankings so any advice appreciated...Maybe i should give them more goods instead of selling them:eek:

Delilah Rehm
01-05-2009, 04:44 PM
I like to give goods, and sometimes crystals if I have enough. I never give influence. If anything, I buy it from them!

Shadow
01-05-2009, 04:45 PM
One of my favorite methods is to sell them items. If you can find stuff they actually want, you can get a higher price than the vendor and increase your relations with them.

ttomm46
01-06-2009, 01:10 PM
Thank you!!!:)

Silent_Tales
01-06-2009, 07:39 PM
This is a nice trick for you dude that is having problems.. Go the the trade screen of the chosen clan to trade with.. Type the highest possible money you can give, ALL will be better, then ask the other clan the exact same amount you will give them.. Then trade up.. You will not lose nothing and you will gain some respect.. The higher your trade the better (1G above)

Example
Your Clan wants to give 50G to the Shining Blades and in return you want them to give you 50G too.. They will accept that mysteriously? and gain whopping amounts of respect.. Do that again and again

Hey mate, doing so can ruin the experience because you can be friends with everybody that way and will avoid wars:D:D