PDA

View Full Version : What happened to You last Year..?

Silent_Tales
01-06-2009, 07:21 PM
God, 2008 has been very good to me.. I haven't been at the forums for a while.. I focused on school BIGTIME.. To all the Aussies here, I have competed in the Cross Country Competition against other schools and I end up 3rd place.. And I have received my schools Swimmer of the Year and I have won the 50m sprint competition at the Olympic Park against other schools.. My grade are boosting too.. This 2009 I will try to join some endurance races.. 2008 is indeed good for me!!

What happened on '08 to you guys?

Delilah Rehm
01-07-2009, 09:26 AM
Sadly, I really have to think about this! I've had a ton of headaches this year.

I haven't gotten much writing done but I did go to three sff conventions (ConDFW in TX, Conestoga in OK and FenCon in TX). That was fun!

Lots and lots of Wii DDR! :D I kept it up for fun AND exercise until the Summer of Headaches when I didn't feel up to jumping around.

I read 38 books. New stuff I fell in love with: Dr. Horrible, Elizabeth Moon's Serrano Series, Scott Westerfeld's Uglies Series, and House (tv show).

In the summer I took my daughter to swim lessons. I enrolled my son in boyscouts this fall. Some of my energy is burned running the kids to stuff.

It's a challenge to keep things balanced. I need to do a much better job of that in 2009 when it comes to writing.

preatorian
01-03-2010, 02:05 PM
well last year was good to me also, because i finished my course, just graduated last year.