PDA

View Full Version : Kidnapped NPC quest

Bak
01-17-2009, 07:23 PM
Whenever a town NPC gets kidnapped, he/she usually ends up with a dirt nap instead of being rescued. And usually without my character ever seeing them. :( The NPC starts being attacked outside of radar range, and if I am running parallel instead of at them... game over.

Anyone else figure out how to get a quick bead on where to go, when searching the fields?

Kruztee
01-18-2009, 03:34 AM
Whenever a town NPC gets kidnapped, he/she usually ends up with a dirt nap instead of being rescued. And usually without my character ever seeing them. :( The NPC starts being attacked outside of radar range, and if I am running parallel instead of at them... game over.

Anyone else figure out how to get a quick bead on where to go, when searching the fields?

These quests, along with the "disrupt the meeting betwenn ABC and XYZ without either of them getting away" are the hardest quests in the game. I tend not even to attempt them most times, since the chance of success is horrendously low.:(

(name here)
01-18-2009, 09:49 PM
The meeting quests are very hard, yeah. load up on healing potions and burn through them like halloween candy.