PDA

View Full Version : Need SPOILER for Devil's Keyhole

Jude
01-18-2009, 03:11 PM
I have searched the Devil's Key level several times, and although I have found all six secrets, I cannot find the super secret. I have set off all the traps, clicked on all the torches, destroyed all the barrels, chests, candles, wardrobes, etc. I think I have clicked on all of the stony mushroom things and the white tusk-looking things. I used both transporters, opened all doors (and secret doors).

Can someone tell me what I am supposed to click on to get the super secret (if you have done it, there should be a picture of the super secret for Devil's Key in the Super Secret part of your Awards area), and if you remember, where you found it?

Also, I don't think I ever used the red key I picked up, unless I unknowingly used it for a chest. Does anyone know what it is used for or where?

Thanks a lot for any help.

Jude

Jude
01-19-2009, 04:32 AM
Okay, I realized that I've been using the Red Key to open the door to the brown tunnels area.

I still can't find the Super Secret, though! If anyone has found it, please, at least tell me what type of object it is!

Jude

wxj61
01-25-2009, 10:22 PM
I found it. :D It's a green stone.

Check the map (with all secrets):

Jude
01-26-2009, 12:45 PM
I found it. :D It's a green stone.

Check the map (with all secrets):

Thank you, you saved my sanity...and on your first post, too! :D

Jude