PDA

View Full Version : question about pacifist award

Kimmpossible
01-30-2009, 02:58 AM
i'm going for the pacifist award and was wondering if you use a powerup like earthquake or bedlam and the monsters die does that mean you killed the monster or not? anyone have any suggestions on the best adventure and character to do this with cause i have been trying for quite sometime :o
thanks

Shadow
01-30-2009, 11:54 AM
Earthquake will definitely count against the pacifist award. I believe bedlam probably will also.

Kimmpossible
01-31-2009, 01:01 AM
I would greatly appreciate any help or tips on the best way to go about getting this award . i have tried stealthing past all the monsters but if you get spotted and can't kill em all you can do is get swarmed and die :(

Jude
01-31-2009, 10:57 PM
i'm going for the pacifist award and was wondering if you use a powerup like earthquake or bedlam and the monsters die does that mean you killed the monster or not? anyone have any suggestions on the best adventure and character to do this with cause i have been trying for quite sometime :o
thanks

I haven't tried it yet, but I will probably try a one-level adventure with a character with Stealth or something like that, and also try to pick up invisibility powerups. The main problem I can foresee is if a necessary key or level is unreachable without going through a lot of enemies...

Also, I wonder if an enemy is accidentally killed by another enemy, does it negate the award?

Jude

Kimmpossible
02-01-2009, 12:26 AM
I have been trying with the the one with stealth but haven't been able to get thru any of the adventures yet and the invisibilty powerups don't drop offen enough to be a real help ...

Shadow
02-02-2009, 10:15 AM
If you get spotted with stealth, run away and stealth again when out of sight. Also when you are stealthed spend as little time as possible near any monsters.

torikamal
02-03-2009, 11:40 PM
I did it with the second character you get on the first level that doesn't have any stairs (and if I recall it's a pretty short level). Larite is really quick and can stealth. If they spotted me, I didn't even run away, I just kept running through even though I took a few hits. Once you round a corner, stealth right away, but I wouldn't recommend going backwards. Incidentally, on this mission I also got the award for not using any powerups at the same time.

You'll probably have to do one run-through first just to figure out the quickest way.