PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Caption Contest

Delilah Rehm
02-09-2009, 10:13 PM
Not here, but John Joseph Adams is having a zombie caption contest at Tor.com (http://www.tor.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=blog&id=13157#comments). I really want to enter but I have to think of something good first.

If any of you guys enter, let me know. I update when I decide what I'm posting. My first thought is, "Join Us. Resistance is futile." But that's too trek-ish and... No. Just, no. ;)

torikamal
02-12-2009, 07:57 PM
Here was my entry:

48. Tori Schwanberg-Wright
THURSDAY FEBRUARY 12, 2009 06:54PM EST

At eHarmony, our patented Compatibility Matching SystemŽ narrows the field from millions of candidates to a highly select group of singles that are compatible with you. Unlike other sites where you can post a picture and paragraph and then browse the profiles of other users, eHarmony does the matching for you based on 29 DimensionsTM of personality that are scientifically-based predictors of long-term relationship success, including sense of humor, movies, religion, and eating brains.

Delilah Rehm
02-12-2009, 10:33 PM
Oh, that's good!

Delilah Rehm
02-17-2009, 11:23 PM
I didn't win. :(

It was fun trying! I entered 5 times. My best (at least the one that made Steven smile the most) was "We're not the smurfs you're looking for." What can I say? They are the blueist zombies I've ever seen!!! The winners were the cop type posts like "You have the right to be eaten..." I tried to go different since there were already a lot of those!

Hmmm... I may just have to buy that book though. The Living Dead looks cool.

torikamal
03-16-2009, 10:51 PM
Good attempts, though. You're right. Going all cop seemed a little too obvious.

joexx000
09-04-2009, 04:23 PM
Thanks for sharing!