PDA

View Full Version : Shadow mabye you can answer this

reddogg123
03-23-2009, 02:50 PM
ok well this is what i did and what happend

i unzipped the assets1.zip file edited the classes base stat per lvl line from 5 to 20 rezipped the folder added it back to the assets folder in DoP and the game wouldnt start any ideas as to why this wont work any help or responses would be much apperciated

Reddogg

reddogg123
03-23-2009, 03:02 PM
ok well this is what i did and what happend

i unzipped the assets1.zip file edited the classes base stat per lvl line from 5 to 20 rezipped the folder added it back to the assets folder in DoP and the game wouldnt start any ideas as to why this wont work any help or responses would be much apperciated

Reddogg

or even if there is a way to edit the stat increase per lvl when i cheat i like to really cheat :)

scragar
03-24-2009, 02:01 AM
If it doesn't change it sounds like it might be hard coded, have you tried just increasing the influence they have by editing the class details?

(name here)
03-24-2009, 07:43 AM
It sounds like there's somthing you missed relating to stat gains, so that the game has conflicting data on them.

Shadow
03-24-2009, 11:47 AM
If the game doesn't start at all and complains that it can't find database.dbl then you probably just zipped up the directories from the wrong place. You want to highlight the directories Database, Effects, Fonts, etc and zip them and then make sure this zip is in the assets directory.