PDA

View Full Version : Reward chest problem?

Kodai
09-28-2007, 07:51 AM
Well, I beat my first game a few minutes ago, and I saved it as soon as I smashed the last life stone. When I went back into the game I started looking for a reward chest and there wasnt one. So what kind of stuff is in the reward chests? Is this a bug? After I couldnt find the chest, I started thinking it wasmaybe to prevent exploiting a save then recheck the chest kinda thing, but since I didnt even get to open it, I feel kinda ripped off. I just wanted to save my game after a hard fought war.

Shadow
09-28-2007, 10:14 PM
Sorry about that. :( The reward chests aren't saved, so if you leave the game they will disappear. Congrats on the win though and welcome to the forums. Oh, and to answer your question the reward chest are chests that contain more items and have a higher chance of magical items than normal chests.

Kodai
09-30-2007, 07:17 AM
Thanks Shadow. I've beaten a another couple of games now, and learned my lesson on saving before getting the chests. I'm just used to saving at any major event in a game through many sheer habit over many years.

Anyway, great game and I cant wait to see what else will be comming down the road from Soldak. Like Introversion and Illwinter, I'm now hooked on Soldak. I love the attention to little details in the game that make me keep wanting to play it again. Great job! ^_^

Shadow
09-30-2007, 01:56 PM
Btw, the game does auto save every 2 minutes by default, so it's not too likely that you would lose progress in the rare event that the game crashes.

Kodai
09-30-2007, 08:47 PM
I didnt know about the auto save. Thanks for the heads up.