PDA

View Full Version : Hello, Im looking for a mod that...

interesting
06-05-2009, 09:16 PM
Is widelly popular amongst the hardcore players of the community.

I would like to know more about the consolidated mods we have so far.

Im also interested in knowing the incompatibilities of some mods.

I saw the "recruit with cloaks" mod. Any of you tried it? Also, have you seen the other mod that suposedly opens all slots for recruits?!

I would like to try that one, but wouldnt it be overpowered?

Anyone tried the "Darkness of Light" mod? No comments of anyone using it.

But so far, my main doubt is between using: Max Party Mod + Challenge Mod or just the Balancing Mod.

Doesnt the balancing mod makes things too easy at long term? The guy who made the mod has only three posts and not a single comment on his mod. (like patch notes and/or people feedback)

Also, how do I know how harder is Challenge mod? I mean, how much % does the monster damage/armor/resistance increased for each difficulty level?

One thing I remember from playing the vanilla version was that if I focused on defense (bunkering) I would get the lead and eventually outpower the other covenants. And after that it was like cheating, because I would get enough money, resources, equipment and the other games would already start being to easy because of that.

So... what mods are you guys using and what you guys recommend?

Thanks a lot.

MageMatthew
06-05-2009, 09:20 PM
I saw the "recruit with cloaks" mod

I use it and have not noticed any problems.
The cloaks are for rouges and mages only.
Balances with the warrior/ priest shield slots in my opinion.

Shadow
06-07-2009, 11:27 AM
Yes, giving the recruits more slots or running around with a full party is going to make the game easier. The challenge mod will make it harder.

The challenge mod is pretty simple though. You could modify it for whatever difficulty you want. Then only real trick is to zip it back up correctly.