PDA

View Full Version : Kivi Multiplayer Expansion available

Shadow
06-09-2009, 02:55 PM
The multiplayer expansion for Kivi's Underworld is now available. Head over to our multiplayer page (http://www.soldak.com/Kivis-Underworld/Multiplayer.html) to find out a bit more info and to buy it.

GeorgiaBoy
06-10-2009, 11:01 AM
Very good news, indeed!

GB

torikamal
06-11-2009, 06:25 PM
I can't wait to try it!

redman5427
06-11-2009, 08:14 PM
Has any one tried the servers yet? I am waiting for an e-mail because I got a bad key for the expansion. How many people can play and can you log in and out of games. Also, Not new to Soldak but new to Kivi, I was wondering if someone can tell me is there an inventory and can you get new items because that is usually the point of these games

Shadow
06-11-2009, 11:45 PM
Just to keep everyone in the loop. The key was fine. The input box on the other hand was too small and was cutting off the key. This will be fixed shortly and there are a couple workarounds if anyone else runs into this before I fix this.

On to the questions:

There isn't a set limit on number of players in a game. The player that starts the game can change the max, but it defaults to 4.

If the starter of the game stops the server, everyone will get kicked out of the game, but everyone else can jump in and out of games.

There isn't really a typical inventory in Kivi. Your pretty much limited to powerups, keys, and items that temporarily boost your skill levels.

redman5427
06-12-2009, 01:03 AM
yes I was able to get it working with help from Steven and I must say very fun game now just need some people on the servers so we can give it a go

Shadow
06-12-2009, 03:37 PM
As we get more press there should be more people on the servers. You can always get some of your friends to buy the game also. :)

redman5427
06-12-2009, 05:16 PM
I am working on that!