PDA

View Full Version : Din's Curse Iron Tower Studio interview

Shadow
11-04-2009, 10:49 AM
We have another interview about Din's Curse over in the Iron Tower Studio forums (http://www.irontowerstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic,1130.0.html). It contains a bunch of good examples of the dynamic world and choices along with lots of other info.

Guenwhyever
11-04-2009, 02:19 PM
You donít care about some Naga named Salir.
Made me lol :P

Also, a question came to mind reading that xD

What decides how we look?

Shadow
11-04-2009, 02:31 PM
Do you mean your character? You have the choice of being female or male. After that your look is based on your equipment that you are using.

Guenwhyever
11-04-2009, 02:33 PM
Just wondering because In DoP our looks changed based off our class, but you aren't really stuck to a defined class in DC.

Thanks for the answer =]

Shadow
11-04-2009, 03:22 PM
Yeah, hybrids make things interesting. Some specialties will be obvious. The guy running around in plate armor will have the defender specialty. He might be a full blown warrior or a hybrid though. Someone using leather armor and a sword could be just about anything.

Gideon
03-19-2010, 03:28 AM
I recently installed Windows 7 Ultimate on my laptop, and updated all of my drivers. After installing DoP, I ran it and the game runs VERY slowly, even with all of the options set to minimum. Considering that the specs on my laptop exceed the minimums, I'd really like to get this game running halfway decently

40yrold
03-19-2010, 04:30 AM
I recently installed Windows 7 Ultimate on my laptop, and updated all of my drivers. After installing DoP, I ran it and the game runs VERY slowly, even with all of the options set to minimum. Considering that the specs on my laptop exceed the minimums, I'd really like to get this game running halfway decently

What does that have to do with Din's Curse or the Iron Tower Studio interview? Nothing? Absolutely nothing? Nothing..