PDA

View Full Version : guttersnipe Depths of Peril review

Shadow
12-14-2009, 02:29 PM
DoP has a new review over on guttersnipe (http://www.guttersnipenews.com/2009/12/13/depths-of-peril-review/). They seem pretty fond of the game. Here's a quote: For the teen to adult, Depths of Peril—which I have pretty well been playing non-stop for weeks now—is definitely my pick of the month.

DeathKnight1728
12-14-2009, 06:41 PM
A very good review, and at the same time they are accurate in their knowledge.

I would say that given the present circumstances, my top 4 favorite gaming companies are as follows: Blizzard for Diablo 2. Bioware for Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 and kotor. Soldak for Depths of Peril and Kivi's Underworld. And taleworlds for Mount and blade.

Since I have already beaten depths of peril and kivi's underworld, I am eagerly awaiting Din's Curse. While I am waiting, I started playing mount and blade a couple weeks ago; and I am currently hooked on it :D

getter77
12-14-2009, 06:52 PM
That is a pretty good review...one of these days I hope/suspect I'll go backwards a bit and grab DoP and Kivi's to give a shot---though for now/the next great while Din's Curse is all I've got the money left for budget wise.

I suspect Soldak's offerings will come to have a nice little location on my modern PC(~6 years with one that wasn't great back then is a loong time) I'll likely be ordering from Newegg around the end of this week for a good friend to assemble.