PDA

View Full Version : I get to be a Lich?

Kreb
01-15-2010, 03:08 PM
Okay, let's be honest. You were going to sell a copy of Din's to me no matter what, but if I had been wavering at all, learning today that I can become a freaking Lich would definitely pushed be into the "buyer" category.

Now I just need to think of a good hybrid to make. Out of the classes revealed so far, Necromancer/Weaponmaster seems pretty fun. So does Necromancer/Defender. I mean, there is something gothically scary about a giant Lich in plate armor that you just pissed off by hitting. Revenge strike!

Shadow
01-15-2010, 05:38 PM
Well I should mention that while you do look different, you don't look like the lich monster. Looking like the normal lich would be really cool, but would require all of the animations and skins which would be a huge undertaking.

udm
03-24-2010, 03:33 PM
Sorry to necro this thread (punny!), but I should add that you can polymorph into other creatures too, if you chance upon an Enchanter. I became a Stalker just now. Hilarity ensued when I just kept spamming health pots and food while facing an onslaught of several Mimics and Amorphs.