PDA

View Full Version : 3 bugs in 1.003 beta

AnalogKid
10-19-2007, 04:51 AM
Only one of these is new after the patch, but the others still exist from before:

- The guardian level/hp/atk/def info in the shop is only accurate for normal difficulty. If you're playing on champion or elite, the "normal" info is still shown in the shop mouse-overs, even though the guardians are much higher level and have much higher stats.

- My followers often get "stuck" around the lifestone after raids. It looks like it happens most often with priests. It visually looks like they're in the middle of casting a spell (hunched over with some effects twinkling near them). It seems to happen after raids (specifically, after calling off a raid by pressing the button in the top-right of the screen). I've never had it happen when I wasn't raiding, although I don't know how to make it 100% repeatable (feels like about 25% of the time someone will get stuck). Once they're stuck, they won't go anywhere, even if they join me as adventuring partner. Sometimes I can't even talk to them (lips icon, but no response when clicking on them). So when I start raiding or want to adventure, I leave behind all the stuck followers and have vastly reduced strength in numbers. The only solution I've found is to save & exit and resume the game again.

- The sound effect for hitting lightning elementals (all types of that base creature) is about 10,000 times louder than all the other sound effects in the game. OK, probably more like 2-3x louder, but still very annoying and out of place in comparison.

(oh yeah, and my printscreen screengrabs are still just all black, or I would show a picture of the "stuck" guys, but it's probably a peculiar OS/VidCard/Driver deal, and it's really no biggy because it doesn't affect the game at all)

Shadow
10-19-2007, 10:05 AM
Ok, I'll look at all of these.

Shadow
11-14-2007, 04:25 PM
The guard info and lightning explosion volume issues are fixed in version 1.004. I still haven't been able to reproduce the recruits getting stuck problem though. :(