PDA

View Full Version : Questions/Comments

GeorgiaBoy
02-05-2010, 01:10 AM
Couple of questions--

1) Placing items in a stash. The game allows only bags be placed in the stash, but when I try to drag a bag to the stash, nothing happens, making the stash useless.

2) Respawn rate too quick. I had an hour grind (yes, it was that fun) on level one of the third dungeon. Every time I went to Din's altar to regen, the monsters respawned. Maybe this can be modded down? While grinding away, there was an attack on the town from the dungeon which killed the quest givers, so when I completed the quests, I was outta luck. Any way to tone down the town attacks or increase the HP/offense of the NPCs so the townpeople do not have to come in?

3) Aesthetically, can the dungeon entrances be in the wall, instead of looking like a magical gate?

4) Can the character string be changed from 'Elite' to 'Epic'?

5) Each town has a gate to the outside of the town. Can this be used in the game? Maybe like DoP but with bigger parallelogram maps.

6) Gotta love those caveins! I died in a few...

7) Gotta love those torches (this type look more like braziers). While they are lit, the monsters seemed to keep respawning...

8) I had a program (quickplay pops up randomly) which kept me from using the spacebar to sell to the vendor.

9) Occasionally, a monster would remain highlighted well after I ran away from it...

More as I play...this is my favorite game!

GB

GeorgiaBoy
02-05-2010, 06:58 PM
Any opinions?

Shadow
02-05-2010, 11:20 PM
1) Placing items in a stash. The game allows only bags be placed in the stash, but when I try to drag a bag to the stash, nothing happens, making the stash useless.

This one is really weird. I've heard 2 people mention this but that part seems to work fine for everyone else. Can you zip up your user directory and email it to me?