PDA

View Full Version : Drops too generous?

GeorgiaBoy
02-05-2010, 05:13 PM
As a 5th level Warrior, I have seen set items (Cigalo's), Very Rare and Elite Items. Does that seem generous? What is the best item anyone has seen? I am assuming this can be modded not to be as generous and to make the sets more worthwhile....

Opinions welcome. Did I forget to say I like this game?

GB

Shadow
02-05-2010, 05:42 PM
That can be modded.

derailed
02-05-2010, 08:39 PM
I think it's ok as it is now. not sure if the drops change on each generated town? on my now level 10 character where I just finished the second town I'm still mostly using items I found on the first town. so the quality drops don't seem that regular to me.

Shadow
02-05-2010, 10:17 PM
There are some hidden world modifiers that can change how much/good item drops are.

Aganazer
02-05-2010, 11:21 PM
There are some hidden world modifiers that can change how much/good item drops are.

The good drop modifier must be one I've missed. I've only ever gotten a set item once and I've completed five towns. That one drop was from the chest you get when you save the town.

stuartpierce
02-06-2010, 03:04 AM
The drops haven't been too generous for me. I'm level 9, and I've found 1 legendary item (a bow) so far. They seem about right.

Stuart

derailed
02-06-2010, 12:31 PM
The drops haven't been too generous for me. I'm level 9, and I've found 1 legendary item (a bow) so far. They seem about right.

Stuart
yeah, I had about the same. one blue in 10 levels.

Flailsnail
02-06-2010, 04:54 PM
The drops feel okay to me, aside from one or two anomalies. For instance an elite dark elf fighter dropped two pieces of the Ciglio's set. It seemed somewhat odd at the time, but it seems to have been a freak occurrence as it hasn't happened a second time.