PDA

View Full Version : technical difficulties

phaedruslives
02-07-2010, 06:20 PM
i'll apologize in advance if this is in the wrong the area, but i want some feedback dag'nabbit!!!
I attempted to buy DC yesterday and after about 30 minutes or so I attempted to buy again thinking i might not have completed the transaction with paypal. then i waited fearfully for a few hours to see if i had actually bought the game twice. its been 24 hours and i have recieved no such email; for either purchase. i'm extremely anxious to play this game with a friend of mind and i've talked up your work to no end. so please help me out here.
as a side note will a single copy run on two machines or do i need to purchase a second one?
thanks in advance.
phaedrus.

Shadow
02-07-2010, 06:59 PM
I can look up your order to see if it exists or not if you tell me the email address you used for the purchase. You can PM this to me or email me so everyone in the world doesn't see you email address.

If the other machine is one you own, it's in your house also, and you're not going to be playing both of them at the same time through the internet, you would only need 1 copy. Otherwise you would need 2 copies.