PDA

View Full Version : Superbowl or Games?

Delilah Rehm
02-07-2010, 10:17 PM
Who else is skipping the superbowl in favor of playing games?

*raises hand* Me, me, me! :p

Archon
02-07-2010, 11:43 PM
Same here, more of a soccer fan myself. Would rather play more of the Din's Curse beta especially with shiny new test patch.

getter77
02-07-2010, 11:49 PM
Likewise here, found some solid problems tonight at that.

Cadfan
02-08-2010, 12:50 AM
No superbowl for me- Din's Curse for a bit to mess with the new patch, some painting, and a boardgame with my wife.

Kruztee
02-08-2010, 03:05 AM
"Football - now that's an American sport, Lazlow! It's all about stealing other people's land by force - and, and wearin' tight pants while ya do it!"

:D

Delilah Rehm
02-08-2010, 10:38 AM
The founders of America (IE mostly former Europeans) were like evil leprechauns in the game. :D "Got your land!" If it hadn't been former Europeans, I wonder who would've done it, because in no way do I believe anyone would've just let the Native American Indians be.

I really like playing Agricola, but usually have no one to play it with. :( My 8 year old daughter will play it, but she doesn't try to have the best farm she can, she only wants to get some sheep and have sheep babies and she's happy. I wonder if there will ever be an online version of Agricola.

Cadfan
02-08-2010, 11:43 AM
Agricola!

There's a flash version of it, but its only appropriate for solitaire. You can get it on boardgamegeek. Its not the most user friendly program, since it mostly functions as a sort of workspace on which Agricola can be played (it auto calculates only things which aren't modified by cards, which is almost everything), but its better than playing solitaire by hand.

GeorgiaBoy
02-09-2010, 05:01 PM
Wifey was watching, I was playing Din's!

Aganazer
02-10-2010, 10:21 AM
You mean the superbowl was last weekend?! Didn't notice... Too busy playing Din's.

There seems to be a lot of common interests here. My normal get together was canceled or I would have been playing board games with friends on that day. We've been playing a lot of Last Night on Earth, The Zombie Boardgame.

I was just about to order Thunderstone (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/53953/thunderstone) for my next gathering of friends. Looks like fun!