PDA

View Full Version : great game but a few issues

tkirby2003
02-09-2010, 04:42 PM
Wow this is one fun game. It is the most fun I have had in a long time. I am stuck in a town where I cannot seem to save the town. All quests are done except an optional quest to avenge a mother and father's death. I can't find the named monsters who killed them. I also seem to be finished with all other quests but am not getting a reward chest. The dungeon is 6 levels and the 5th level seems to be the only one that respawns. I reset the fog of war in level 5 and it seemd to cause the dungeon to repopulate. I am not sure what else I need to do. The player's stash tag also shows up twice and one of them flickers when I run around also.

Thanks,

Kirb

Shadow
02-09-2010, 09:14 PM
Yeah, there is a hidden quest that is marked as required that is blocking the win. It will be fixed in 0.902. I believe I have the avenge quest problem fixed also.

stuartpierce
02-09-2010, 09:56 PM
Is there a way to abandon the current world and go on the next without completing it?
In case a player somehow is unable to complete a quest or something?

Stuart

ShaggyMoose
02-09-2010, 10:03 PM
Is there a way to abandon the current world and go on the next without completing it?
Yes, there is. You can do "Save and Exit", then "Play" and select your character. Now you will have an option to create a new world. Maybe there is a more straight forward way, but this works.

stuartpierce
02-09-2010, 10:50 PM
Thanks, ShaggyMoose.

Stuart

tkirby2003
02-10-2010, 01:02 AM
Thanks for the responses. I will say again that this game is an absolute hoot. It is an absolute blast. A few hours of sleep is all that is needed anyways!

Kirb