PDA

View Full Version : Summoned Pet Comment .902 beta patch

Archon
02-11-2010, 04:51 PM
Just started my first Necromancer on patch .902 today and had one skeleton henchie as a pet and I was wondering could you make it so summoned pets don't destroy lifestones , healthstones or anything else that may be useful to the player since my skeleton seems to get great joy in destroying things that help me survive :D.

Shadow
02-11-2010, 05:16 PM
Eventually they will stop destroying things. By that I mean one of these days I will fix all of the different things that lets them do this.

Siaukia
02-12-2010, 02:14 PM
It would also be great if the summons be made not to block you especially if you have several summons and the dungeon is pretty long and narrow. Those long and narrow paths with several summons, tends to slow you down.

Aganazer
02-12-2010, 03:39 PM
It would also be great if the summons be made not to block you especially if you have several summons and the dungeon is pretty long and narrow. Those long and narrow paths with several summons, tends to slow you down.

As an alternative solution, have the level generator create hallways that are at least three players wide instead of two. Doorways can still be narrow for choke points, but at least pets and players won't get in the way as much as they do.

Siaukia
02-13-2010, 12:49 AM
Or make the summons not solid to the player so the player can go through them without any effort. If I am not mistaken I remember years ago playing some game using similar method...

Siaukia
02-16-2010, 11:14 AM
Just found a dungeon (patch 903) that has one person wide hallways, it is hard to walk around especially with several summons. It is IMO too narrow, please restrict the dungeon generator from generating such narrow dungeons.