PDA

View Full Version : Din beta patch 0.903

Shadow
02-12-2010, 01:26 PM
Beta patch 0.903 of Din's Curse is now available over on the Din's Curse patch page (http://www.soldak.com/Dins-Curse/Patches.html). Changes can be read here (http://www.soldak.com/Dins-Curse/Patches/Changes.html).

ShaggyMoose
02-12-2010, 10:55 PM
Din looks a lot more imposing now. I was thinking if you wanted him to look even more god-like, you could have him levitate...

stuartpierce
02-13-2010, 01:15 AM
Colby's ghost gave me a quest to avenge him by killing Agama. I've been over the level corner to corner 3 times, and I don't see Agama anywhere.

I'm really taking on hit on my reputation for failing quests that I haven't accepted. When they are time-sensitive and start at level 4 or below, I rarely get to them on time.

Stuart

Archon
02-13-2010, 12:59 PM
Just got done playing a bit of Din's with .903 and I just got another double uprising bug after destroying the evil artifact in the first town. After I destroy the artifact it gives the message "destroying the evil artifact has led to an uprising of [creature name] on [dungeon name]" repeated twice and when I get the new uprising quests from whoever I see two exact quests to select from and I can claim double the reward for turning in the quest after completion.

Thursday
02-14-2010, 03:06 PM
A few bugs I've noticed. These are all present in .903

Multiplayer:
Seconding the bug where the monsters only move around and attack if the host player is on the dungeon level.

For internet games of champion difficulty. Only the host player is able to see the level of the quests. For the other players there are just blank spots where the numbers should be. There is also no indicator if they are on the right level for the quest in their quest log.

Misc:

The block skill in the defender tree seems to randomly drain all my mana when I try to use it. I think it has something to do with getting hit immediately or maybe clicking immediately right after using it. Can't quite get it to reproduce though although it happens a fair amount especially in hectic fights.

Some spells (tornado, blizzard) put out fire. They also put out fire elementals. As in you don't actually kill them but they just disappear. Which is actually pretty cool. However, they also put out Boss/Quest fire elemental creatures. Leading to situations where you can't finish or fail quests because the monster is now just gone.