PDA

View Full Version : No Quests?

ttomm46
02-16-2010, 01:56 AM
Finished a few and failed a few..now no one in town has any quests..What do I do now?:confused:

Cadfan
02-16-2010, 02:20 AM
Have you checked around the town to see if the townsfolk have any quests? If they do, accept them and complete them.

Do you have a blinking crown near the top right of your screen? If so, click it.

If neither of these are true, its possible that you have a glitch. Maybe that glitch is related to a quest you receive from something you find in the dungeon, or maybe its just a random glitch. Either way, type what you know about what happened on this forum so that the game designer can fix it.

In the meantime, you can start a new town by turning on the game, clicking "play," and not using the "resume" button. You will be given a list of characters you've created. Pick the one you want, and you will be asked whether you want to load your current town, or create a new one. Just create a new one, and your game will continue.

Cadfan
02-16-2010, 02:21 AM
Oh, also, make sure you have the most recent patch from the main website. There were some uncompletable town glitches that have been fixed.

ttomm46
02-16-2010, 12:10 PM
After I downloaded the .903 patch i got the flashing symbol saying I had won...with .902 no quests or flashing symbol.thanks:)