PDA

View Full Version : Couple Questions

Gorgarax
02-18-2010, 12:38 PM
Hi, new to the forums and love Din's Curse, but I have a couple questions as I get close to level 25.

1. At what level of reputation does Din consider you redeemed?
2. If you have a character at level 25, unlocking hardcore mode and champion difficulty, will hardcore mode be re-locked if that character is deleted?

Thanks

Shadow
02-18-2010, 01:45 PM
I believe Din unlocks champion at reputation level 5.

Off hand I think you will still have hardcore stuff unlocked, but I'm not positive.

Del137
02-18-2010, 01:52 PM
Have you tried to copy your character folder, located
X:\Users\XXXXXXXX\AppData\Local\DinsCurse\User\cha rs
and than check it out?

Gorgarax
02-18-2010, 01:55 PM
Haven't tried that yet. A good idea just in case.

Thanks for the quick responses.

I'm currently at reputation level 5 and champion difficulty is still locked, so I'm not sure what the game means by "Din's final quest." Might be because I haven't hit level 25 yet.

Gorgarax
02-19-2010, 11:26 PM
Well, I can confirm champion difficulty and hardcore mode unlock with level 25, but reputation didn't appear to factor into it at all. According to the tooltips, it says that you unlock higher difficulties by a certain level character OR by finishing Din's final quest for that difficulty.

What is this final quest?

Shadow
02-20-2010, 11:57 AM
What is this final quest?

It's a boss type quest.

Gorgarax
02-20-2010, 05:13 PM
Interesting. Why do I have a feeling that this involves fighting Din's avatar?

Amberjoy
03-05-2010, 04:35 PM
I have a newbie question, how do you put stuff in your 'personal' chest in the towns? I have, with currant character, backpack and 3 'sacks' that hold 4 items each. How do you drop those into chest? Or can't you? I'd like to save some found items for later when I have higher stats and not sell them due to lack of room.

Thought just came to me, when a town's people are destroyed and you get 'transported' to a new town, can you sometime down the road go back and get said sacks from your trunk? or are they 'saved' to the new town?

getter77
03-05-2010, 04:59 PM
Drag "empty" (no slots filled) sacks and other such inventory space boosters into the container slots present in both the shared and character specific stash.

Shadow
03-05-2010, 07:09 PM
Thought just came to me, when a town's people are destroyed and you get 'transported' to a new town, can you sometime down the road go back and get said sacks from your trunk? or are they 'saved' to the new town?

Your stash carries over to new towns automatically.