PDA

View Full Version : Best battle of all time

Warlock
02-21-2010, 12:22 PM
I was in Bleak maze level 5 and ran into a massive pack of small amorphs and a massive amorph. When I saw it coming I almost jumped out of my chair. My demon got his butt handed to him so I ran the other way to summon another. Well, I ran into a pack of shaman and more amorphs and a pack of hounds. My heart was racing, I chugged down a health potion and charged into the fray. We lived but it was quite fun.

I'm playing as a paladin/warlock. Fun combo.

Ephemera
02-21-2010, 01:16 PM
My best battle, so far, involved my single-class Warrior hitting a trap at half health and dropping five levels into a room full of Dark Elf Priests, Creeping Broods, a handful of Spiders, and two champion Dimensional Gates that spawned Liches. The spiders webbed me, the Priests blasted me, and the Liches kept reanimated the Creeping Broods. Gah!

I survived, but it was a pretty close call (to say the least).

Warlock
02-21-2010, 01:35 PM
My best battle, so far, involved my single-class Warrior hitting a trap at half health and dropping five levels into a room full of Dark Elf Priests, Creeping Broods, a handful of Spiders, and two champion Dimensional Gates that spawned Liches. The spiders webbed me, the Priests blasted me, and the Liches kept reanimated the Creeping Broods. Gah!

I survived, but it was a pretty close call (to say the least).

Lol, that sounds way worse than my encounter. I think if what you went through happened to me, I'd pass out:)