PDA

View Full Version : Din beta patch 0.905

Shadow
02-22-2010, 03:14 PM
Beta patch 0.905 of Din's Curse is now available over on the Din's Curse patch page (http://www.soldak.com/Dins-Curse/Patches.html). Changes can be read here (http://www.soldak.com/Dins-Curse/Patches/Changes.html).

viper34j
02-22-2010, 03:56 PM
fixed player xp split in multiplayer

Could you further explain this change? How is quest xp handled now? Is it a straight split or is it weighted based on level?

now townDefenseRewards can be normal entities

Is this for a future feature? It sound exciting...

Shadow
02-22-2010, 04:33 PM
Right now it is a straight split. It was always meant to be, but their was a bug.

The townDefenseRewards thing is related to town defensive totems and some of the new town build quests.

getter77
02-22-2010, 05:01 PM
How exactly will the new class specific Reputation Level rewards determine themselves when playing a hybrid versus a standard amalgam? I'm guessing the rewards are based on an overall pool like "Warrior" versus pitting a roll against Blademaster/Defender stuff?

Shadow
02-22-2010, 05:11 PM
It just checks to see if you can use that type of weapon or armor.

FloodSpectre
02-22-2010, 08:08 PM
I'm not sure which patch added the Enchanters down in the dungeons, but they're an awesome addition. Five minutes of Champion on my rogue? Yes please!

Shadow
02-22-2010, 08:11 PM
Enchanters went in before beta.

Aganazer
02-22-2010, 09:11 PM
I'm not sure which patch added the Enchanters down in the dungeons, but they're an awesome addition. Five minutes of Champion on my rogue? Yes please!

I love to find enchanters. Sometimes they have too few enchantments offered though. It would be cool to see some of their effects in a consumable scroll form every now and then for flavor.

Rockstronaut
02-22-2010, 09:33 PM
I love to find enchanters. Sometimes they have too few enchantments offered though. It would be cool to see some of their effects in a consumable scroll form every now and then for flavor.

This is a fantastic idea.