PDA

View Full Version : What not to do when you deploy a "Grey Goo" doomsday device.

Professor Paul1290
11-03-2012, 06:27 PM
Just some things we learned today about "grey goo" doomsday devices:

-When deploying the device, DO NOT sit around and as yourself "Is it working?".

-If you see the "goo" on your ship you are already screwed, DO NOT fly at your buddies yelling "HELP ME!!!".

-If you are affected by the "goo" DO NOT immediately jump to a friendly system seeking help!

That is all... :D

torikamal
11-05-2012, 04:27 PM
OK, I know it was probably pretty painful at the time, but man, would I have loved to see a video of all that as it happened!

Still, sage words, my friend.

Sedlex
11-09-2012, 05:41 AM
You got it all wrong man, infect yourself and run through hyper-populated areas to jack up the body count for more FEAR :D

CoolColJ
08-05-2013, 04:47 AM
I just picked up some Grey Goo II, and was wondering what it was...

Now I'm down to Dryad as an ally, sitting on their only planet, with Shadow/Cortex/Lith as alllies against us... time to use the grey goo me thinks :)

Cardinal Ape
08-05-2013, 06:49 PM
Yeah... When you are playing hardcore multiplayer and your friend says "You should move away from that planet for a sec," don't hesitate and ask what is up. Just assume it is grey goo and run for your life.

Jayne_Cobb
08-16-2013, 03:52 AM
Yeah... When you are playing hardcore multiplayer and your friend says "You should move away from that planet for a sec," don't hesitate and ask what is up. Just assume it is grey goo and run for your life.

This is especially true if you have such friends whose answer to almost
everything, beginning by how to combat mosquitoes, is:"There's only one
solution, we've got to unleash the total and absolute thermonuclear hell".

But even beyond that and beyond Drox, I learned to run. You can ask
questions later, after running, but it's nor sure you can still run after
asking your question. :)

That being said, I still have that grey goo sitting back there in the hold...