PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer map sharing

Gutsman
03-01-2010, 03:10 PM
Probably been mentioned before, but one more thing for the wishlist. It would be nice if uncovering the fog of war updated everyone's map in multiplayer games.

viper34j
03-01-2010, 03:11 PM
I don't think this has been mentioned before... I don't really see any reason why it shouldn't be implemented...

Kruztee
03-01-2010, 06:13 PM
I don't think this has been mentioned before... I don't really see any reason why it shouldn't be implemented...

Because there's no logical reason why if I join somebody else's game that my character should magically have knowlege of a dungeon that he/she has never visited before.

viper34j
03-01-2010, 06:30 PM
I don't agree. If I was an adventurer entering a town that another adventurer had already explored, you can bet that the first thing I'm going to do is share notes with said adventurer.

sewave
03-02-2010, 03:18 PM
Because there's no logical reason why if I join somebody else's game that my character should magically have knowlege of a dungeon that he/she has never visited before.
At least make it optional.
It would also be cool knowing where your partners are, that when you roll the mouse over their names, their location is shown (town/ dungeon lvl)

Shadow
03-02-2010, 03:28 PM
It would also be cool knowing where your partners are, that when you roll the mouse over their names, their location is shown (town/ dungeon lvl)

It does tell you on the world map or if you highlight the multiplayer icon in the top right corner of the main game screen.

viper34j
03-02-2010, 03:54 PM
You can also see the location of other players on the bottom left of the Map screen.

sewave
03-02-2010, 04:11 PM
It does tell you on the world map or if you highlight the multiplayer icon in the top right corner of the main game screen.
True! thanks I didn't notice.