PDA

View Full Version : Treasure Maps

Amberjoy
03-04-2010, 07:41 PM
I found 3 treasure maps on level 1, just a while ago..with yet another character, and they were all for the same spot. Are all treasure maps just for 1 spot and its best to sell the others? Or are the treasure maps different in different dungeon/towns?

Would it be wise to check the forums for the other Soldak games for these answers?

Shadow
03-04-2010, 07:56 PM
It shouldn't point you to the same spot.

There are a lot of things that are similar between Din's Curse and Depths of Peril, so those forums might be helpful sometimes. Kivi's Underworld doesn't have as many similarities.

Amberjoy
03-04-2010, 09:45 PM
It shouldn't point you to the same spot.

There are a lot of things that are similar between Din's Curse and Depths of Peril, so those forums might be helpful sometimes. Kivi's Underworld doesn't have as many similarities.

Humm, okay good thing I made screen shots. I went back and looked at them. Two said treasure on level 3 and one said on level 4. Could be 2 different locations on level 3. I never got the chance to find out as an assassion came to town when I was down on level 4 far from the level up gates. Even by the time I could have gotten to one of them it was too late and Din got mad at me and did the 'create new map' bit. At least I kept my 'goodies' I'd found with me and could sell them when new town created. :)

Shadow
03-05-2010, 09:16 AM
Oh. They can definitely be on the same level. They shouldn't be in the same spot though.