PDA

View Full Version : Loving this awesome game!

kosch
11-15-2012, 09:14 AM
Hiya

I played the demo for a day and then purchased. This game is truly awesome it reminds me of the old Epic MegaGames title "Solar Winds" but with so much more!

I'm pleased I was able to buy a beta to help further development of the game.

You guys should be proud, well done!

Smakx
11-15-2012, 09:54 PM
I just bought the game and felt the need to express the same sentiment. I didn't want to start yet anther thread for it so I am latching on to yours.

This game is really incredible. I have been gaming since the early 80's and have always loved this type of game. Its like all the best stuff from classics like elite, star control, escape velocity, weird worlds, and more with a bunch of its own twists. The amazing dynamic nature of the game suggests a lot of replayability. I'll be playing this for a long time. And like other people have said, this game has opened my eyes to Soldat's past masterpieces like Din's Curse. I don't know how I could have been an avid gamer for so long and missed this companie's stuff. I'm having a blast with it, thanks a million to everyone involved.

PixelLord
11-25-2012, 11:15 AM
I don't know how I could have been an avid gamer for so long and missed this companie's stuff. I'm having a blast with it, thanks a million to everyone involved.

It's because Soldak doesn't really have an advertising budget. Hopefully that will change someday. Right now it's just previews, reviews, and word of mouth. Thanks for the great comments. I know Shadow and everyone else involved loves to hear about gamers having a great time with the game! :)