PDA

View Full Version : Random stats to Bags

interesting
03-08-2010, 10:54 AM
To keep it fresh.

"Oh, found another bag, lets see if its better than the ones I already have."

Valgor
03-08-2010, 12:04 PM
That's an interesting idea... but the boni should be a bit weaker than what you'd get on magic items, just like it was with the collectible books in Depths of Peril.
Of course you'd only benefit from "active" bags, not those you keep in the stashes or other bags.

viper34j
03-08-2010, 12:12 PM
I think any bonuses would need to be limited to few unique ones that are bag-only. Bonsues like "Deep" that increases slot capacity by 1 or "Of Identifying" that automatically identifies items up to a specific level, ect...

Valgor
03-08-2010, 12:48 PM
Yeah, that's even better.
Special boni exclusive to bags and maybe a few defense and resistance-boosting modifiers.

Maybe even a few exclusive curses or ego enhancements? I'd like to see a cursed bag that only holds yellow items.

timeh
03-08-2010, 02:16 PM
I think any bonuses would need to be limited to few unique ones that are bag-only. Bonsues like "Deep" that increases slot capacity by 1 or "Of Identifying" that automatically identifies items up to a specific level, ect...

I like the idea, but not "Deep" unless the UI gets a lot of work

imagine the nightmare of dealing with 17 slot bags, your paperdoll and your stash (also full of 17 slotters)

Gutsman
03-08-2010, 02:26 PM
I don't think I'd want this. Swapping out bags all the time sounds kind of annoying.

timeh
03-08-2010, 04:09 PM
I don't think I'd want this. Swapping out bags all the time sounds kind of annoying.

no more annoying than changing your other items, and you wouldn't have to change them at all if you didn't want to, just take the most slots regardless of bonus

also it wouldn't apply to your 1st bag, since you can't change that one at all anyway, so you can just store the items you carry around in that bag and not really have any issues with moving loot around to change a bag