PDA

View Full Version : journal stats

tkirby2003
03-09-2010, 04:20 AM
I was looking at the stats in the journal. Under stats for the character the Max Damage Dealt and Max Damage dealt at once is always the same for my characters. Under the global section the Dps, Equipment worth and Inventory worth only show the highest character that has been played during the current gaming session.

Thanks,

Terry

timeh
03-09-2010, 09:44 AM
I was looking at the stats in the journal. Under stats for the character the Max Damage Dealt and Max Damage dealt at once is always the same for my characters. Under the global section the Dps, Equipment worth and Inventory worth only show the highest character that has been played during the current gaming session.

I have a fire mage/healer with a higher max hit (18k-ish) than max total damage in a hit (15k-ish).

One is single target, the other is AoE,

The "Highest Character" global stats definitely need a look, too. Something is not right with them (at least the ones mentioned, but I'm sure I've seen more... max STR/DEX/etc being one of them)

tkirby2003
03-09-2010, 10:51 AM
Cool. I haven't played an AOE character yet. That will be next. Thanks for the info.

Terry