PDA

View Full Version : Doors-secret?

Amberjoy
03-11-2010, 10:18 PM
Are there any secret doors you have to find? I've found doors with traps or without.

Reason I ask is today I was playing with my Paladin character and smashed enemy with mace and he flew over the wall next to me and landed on the other side dead. Eventually he disappeared. I was wondering if there was a one square area room in there or just something odd that happened. Can a Paladin find secret doors - if there are any? Or is that something another profession gets when they roam around? Paladin just made level 7 and saved one town and gone to another.

TheRani
03-12-2010, 01:07 AM
If you think there may be a secret door, all you have to do is click on the wall and if there's a secret door there, it disappears. If you can't find the gate, or the stairs down, or the person who needs rescuing, some boss monster, etc., look around for secret doors. Dead ends are good places to start looking. Any class can find secret doors.

Amberjoy
03-12-2010, 05:27 PM
If you think there may be a secret door, all you have to do is click on the wall and if there's a secret door there, it disappears. If you can't find the gate, or the stairs down, or the person who needs rescuing, some boss monster, etc., look around for secret doors. Dead ends are good places to start looking. Any class can find secret doors.

Okay, thanks. Since I would see a wall half fade out when standing next to them and sometimes see floor on the other side, I thought there might be secret doors. If I recall correctly, the mouse pointer didn't 'light' up or open anything when moved. I'll keep looking. :)

Shadow
03-12-2010, 05:41 PM
There being floor on the other side doesn't mean much. Also the mouse cursor won't change in any way to indicate a secret door. The secret doors do generally look different than the surrounding walls though (different color, shape, size, etc).