PDA

View Full Version : Quick Sell?

Aet
03-21-2010, 07:23 PM
Using the mac version, I see that command-clicking on an item while in the Trade window is a shortcut for equipping it - which is terrific! I haven't found a similar modifier-click for selling things, though. Is there one that I'm just not seeing, or is the process of dragging each and every item individually out of my inventory and over to the salesperson's (without slipping off the button accidentally and dropping it on the floor) intentionally tedious to discourage mass-hauling?

I am a notorious packrat. I grab everything I can, take it with me, then spew it back at any surviving NPC willing to trade with me for chump change. A shortcut would be really useful for my style of play.

FloodSpectre
03-21-2010, 07:33 PM
I think you should be able to just hit the spacebar over any item when it's highlighted to sell it. Pretty sure it works for buying too.

Viliki
03-22-2010, 03:56 PM
Weird I didn't found it too, and I redefined all commands including this one. For next game I think the classical shift click would be handy and more natural for quick sell, it avoids synchronize key hit and mouse positioning.

Trelow
03-22-2010, 04:29 PM
I thought it said in either the vendor's or item's box what to press. Pretty sure it does on the PC version at least.

ecliptic
03-22-2010, 04:59 PM
It does say it right in the screen, that's how I learned about it.

Viliki
03-23-2010, 04:22 PM
That's right and I remember I saw it, well spacebar was linked to pause as I changed the setup but for some strange reason even if I saw and noticed the sentence I didn't link it with a quick sell. Weird I admit.