PDA

View Full Version : Inventory request...

Zedo
03-23-2010, 10:07 PM
Great game guys!

One request if possible....

It would be nice if I only had to devote 1 "use slot" for an item such as a health vial in a quantity in excess of 8. Meaning if I have 32 health vials in my back pack, they would all be linked to one "use slot" on the main screen.

Regards,
Zedo...

Shadow
03-24-2010, 09:34 AM
If the 32 health vials are of the same exact type it will basically work like that. If you have a slot pointing to 1 of the stacks of 8 and you use all of them, the use slot will automatically point to one of the other stacks.

Zedo
03-24-2010, 11:11 PM
I now see how it works...but its a little misleading...the "Use Slot" only shows a max quantity of 8...it would be nice if the "Use Slot" showed the total quantity of a specific type of vial contained within the back pack.

One other suggestion...in its current state it is possible to use a health potion even when you are at full health, would it be possible to prevent players from accidently using a health potion or food when they are at full health?

Thank you for your fast response...
Regards,
Zedo...

ecliptic
03-26-2010, 05:58 AM
One other suggestion...in its current state it is possible to use a health potion even when you are at full health, would it be possible to prevent players from accidently using a health potion or food when they are at full health?

That'd be a little bit funky. It can make sense to eat food when at full health, if for example you know you're going into a sticky situation, and the additional health regeneration would be beneficial.

It'd make item usage a little funky to have them only be usable under certain conditions regarding their beneficiality. I personally think it's fine how it is.

I would however, not mind having a second or third set of quick skills, so that you could either use a modifier or bind a key to switch them. Some of the hybrid and magic classes seem like nine + right click assignments just isn't enough, especially the ones with the focus skills.

Shadow
03-26-2010, 09:49 AM
I would however, not mind having a second or third set of quick skills, so that you could either use a modifier or bind a key to switch them. Some of the hybrid and magic classes seem like nine + right click assignments just isn't enough, especially the ones with the focus skills.

You can get a 2nd row if you click the little up arrow on the left side of the normal use slots. They don't have hotkeys though.

ecliptic
03-29-2010, 07:03 AM
You can get a 2nd row if you click the little up arrow on the left side of the normal use slots. They don't have hotkeys though.

Ah, now I feel silly. Thanks. It'd be nice if I could bind this to something, but not a huge deal.