PDA

View Full Version : Friendly Blockage

Aet
03-25-2010, 01:44 AM
After running back up and down a hallway for perhaps the thirtieth time clearing out the multiple Naga Adder incursions that keep happening on this level, a friendly Weaponsmith suddenly pops into existence for no particular reason. Which is great for some quick sales, but also unfortunate because he spawned in the exact middle of the hallway I need to pass through in order to get beyond the small room I'm now stuck in.

Guess it's time for him to die. Life is short, neh?

The char this happened to is Rowen, on level 5 of the Vehement Chambers beneath Sasith.

TheRani
03-25-2010, 02:04 AM
After running back up and down a hallway for perhaps the thirtieth time clearing out the multiple Naga Adder incursions that keep happening on this level, a friendly Weaponsmith suddenly pops into existence for no particular reason. Which is great for some quick sales, but also unfortunate because he spawned in the exact middle of the hallway I need to pass through in order to get beyond the small room I'm now stuck in.

Guess it's time for him to die. Life is short, neh?

The char this happened to is Rowen, on level 5 of the Vehement Chambers beneath Sasith.

When you talk to an NPC, you have the option of switching places with them.

Aet
03-25-2010, 02:10 AM
Yeah, I just realized that... I've even used that feature before for no real reason. I feel stupid now.